The 2018 PV Reliability Workshops will be held from Tuesday, February 27, to Thursday, March 1. The venue is the Denver West Sheraton in Lakewood, Colorado.
To ensure everyone gets the most out of this workshop, we ask that all participating organizations contribute to the workshop. To register for the workshop, you or your co-author will need to submit an abstract. Please complete and submit the form below in order for us to reserve a place for you and your poster or presentation.
If you are not ready to submit your abstract, we encourage you to submit a preliminary registration by selecting the fourth registration option (below). Filling out the mailing list fields means you will receive workshop updates. Registration is not complete until you or one of your colleagues has:
- had your abstract accepted (contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions);
- and paid workshop registration fees.
Advanced sign-up for the workshop is highly encouraged as it will allow us to keep you informed of important updates to the workshop plan.
Please note we fill to capacity and stop accepting registrations about one week before the workshop. Walk-in registrations will not be accepted.
The prices for the workshops are:
- Both workshops $250 ($350 after Feb 8)
- Detection & Systems $150 ($200 after Feb 8)
- Materials & Modules $200 ($250 after Feb 8)
To facilitate depth of coverage, attendance will be limited. To register for the workshop, please complete and submit the form below. Please direct inquiries to: PVRW@nrel.gov.
To register for the workshop you or your co-author will need to submit an abstract, but in order for us to reserve a place for you and your paper, please complete and submit the form below.
- Abstracts for posters or presentations are required as part of the registration process.
- Please prepare a PDF of your abstract for uploading before proceeding.
- Please limit the abstract to 250 words or 1 page.